We wanted to better understand the merit of using a design-thinking approach in a hackathon format to develop new policy insights.
- Outcome harvesting for a policy-based hack, Hack-cessibility
- Outcome evaluation for climate-change hack, Climate Hack-to-Action.
We are hoping that this evaluation will allow us to show evidence that the approach used within the clubhouse/psychosocial rehab does work and proves why by identifying outcomes.
- Realist evaluaiton of a psychosocial rehabilitation program
- Implementation plan development and evaluation of clinical measures in child psychiatry
Facilitation and Training
We needed to train our staff in order to meet our accreditation requirements.
- Develop online traning material to support staff development and competency
- Deliver in-person training tailored to the specific challenges set forth in planning an evaluaiton project